Progressive Insurance Phone Numbers
Get support or ask us questions about your policy 24/7. You can contact us via chat, email, phone, social media, and more.
You can file a claim through our mobile app, online, or by calling 1-800-776-4737. We just need some basic info from you to get started. We connect you with the .
Yes. Progressive representatives are available to help you 24/7 at 1-800-776-4737. How do I .
How Is Driving Behavior Evaluated Within Drivewise
Safe driving behaviors translate into rewards for customers. All new customers who add Drivewise to their auto policy will:
- Receive a participation discount applied at each renewal, as long as at least one trip is taken within each policy period
- Have the opportunity to receive a performance reward based on safe driving behaviors, but only after 50 trips are taken by a driver on the policy
- The amount of people on the policy who are enrolled in Drivewise will directly impact the policy’s overall performance reward. Drivewise collectively takes all qualifying drivers’ trip information into account when calculating the performance reward. Qualified drivers are those who complete 50 or more trips enrolling all drivers on the policy will maximize rewards.
The Performance rewards are calculated each term with 12 months of rolling data based on the data below. The impact of an event will depend on the volume of qualified trips taken during the driving period.
- Safe driving speed
- Time of day driven
- High risk: 11:00 p.m. 4:00 a.m. weekdays and 11:00 p.m. 5:00 a.m. weekends
Forget About Waiting On Hold When Contacting Progressive Customer Service
Progressive is one of the leading providers of insurance in the United States. It was founded in 1937 and is currently headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio. Progressive has over 40,000 employees and provides insurance to about 13 million customers throughout the U.S.
Progressive offers car insurance, motorcycle insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance, pet liability insurance, and more. The company has regional offices across the continental United States, as well as Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Although Progressive claims it aspires to provide the best customer service possible to its customers, that is, unfortunately, not always the case. The companys customers have complained multiple times that the Progressive customer service department is impossible to reach without waiting on hold for a long time. To prevent unnecessary stress, we came up with a product that helps you cut in line like a pro! All you need to do is and start using our Skip Waiting on Hold product whenever you need it!
Read Also: How To Get Proof Of Insurance
More About Usaa Car Insurance
USAA sells insurance for cars, motorcycles, ATVs, motorhomes, boats and classic cars. And, for those who fly to their destinations, aviation insurance. Optional coverage types include roadside assistance and rental reimbursement.
Current and former U.S. military members, and spouses and children of U.S. military members are eligible for USAA insurance.
For drivers concerned about a rate increase after they cause an accident, USAA offers accident forgiveness insurance. If you remain accident-free for five years, your premium wont go up after one at-fault accident.
USAA also offers rideshare coverage for drivers with Uber, Lyft and other services.
Nationwide Auto Insurance Discounts
Nationwide offers several discounts, especially for drivers with safe driving habits. If you have a driver in high school or college, look for Nationwides discounts for good students.
Other car insurance discounts from Nationwide include:
- Multi-policy discount: You can save on both your home and auto insurance policies when you bundle them together.
- Accident-free and safe driver discounts: If you have a clean driving record you could receive a discount.
- Defensive driving discount: This is a discount for completing a state-approved safety course.
- Good student discount: If you have a young driver between the age 16 to 24 who has a B average or better in high school or college, you could be eligible for savings.
- Anti-theft discount: Ask about this discount if your vehicle is equipped with certain anti-theft devices.
- Easy pay sign-up discount: This is a one-time discount for setting up an automatic payment from your bank.
- Paperless discount: You can get a discount for receiving your insurance documents and bills electronically.
More:Nationwide Car Insurance Review
Also Check: What Does Renters Insurance Covers
Allstate Auto Insurance Discounts
Allstate offers a variety of car insurance discounts, particularly for safe drivers. Teen drivers and their parents can take advantage of discounts such as the smart student discount and teenSMART driver education program. Car features like anti-lock brakes and anti-theft devices can also result in discounts. Other discounts include:
- Early signing discount: If you sign up for your policy seven or more days before the start date, you could receive a discount.
- Responsible payer discount: You can qualify for a reduction if you havent received a cancellation notice within the past year.
- Multiple policy discount: Youre eligible if you have more than one Allstate policy, such as auto and homeowners insurance.
- New car discount: If youre the first owner of a current model year car or one year prior, you can receive this discount.
- Anti-lock brake discount: Driving a car with anti-lock brakes can save you money on your auto insurance.
- Anti-theft discount: The discount may be applied if you have an anti-theft device in your car.
- Allstate eSmart discount: Save by signing up for an ePolicy and going paperless.
- FullPay discount: Receive a discount when you pay your annual premium in full.
- EZ plan pay discount: Receive a discount by setting up an automatic payment plan.
- Safe driving club discount: Your driving may qualify you for the safe driving club and earn you a discount.
More:Allstate Car Insurance Review
More About Nationwide Auto Insurance
Nationwide sells insurance for cars, classic cars, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, scooters, golf carts and boats. For winter-fun enthusiasts, Nationwide sells insurance for snowmobiles.
For drivers concerned about paying a high deductible in the event of an accident, Nationwide offers a vanishing deductible. Every year you go without an accident, you can earn $100 off your deductible, up to $500 total.
Nationwide also offers accident forgiveness, which helps drivers avoid a rate increase due to an at-fault accident. While you have to pay to add this coverage to your policy, it can help offset the premium increase that typically applies after an at-fault accident.
Recommended Reading: Lenscrafters Eye Exam Cost Without Insurance
Erie Auto Insurance Discounts
Erie offers several auto insurance discounts, especially for safe drivers. If you have a driver under age 21on your policy, look for Eries discount for young drivers. If you dont use your car for an extended amount of time, you could benefit from the reduced usage discount. Other discounts include:
- Safe driving discount: This is for safe drivers with a clean driving record.
- Car safety equipment discount: You can get a discount if your car has safety features like factory-installed airbags, passive restraint, or anti-theft devices.
- Multi-car discount: Drivers who insure two or more vehicles under the same policy may be eligible for this discount.
- Multi-policy discount: Look for this if you bundle other insurance types with your Erie auto insurance.
- Reduced usage discount: If you dont use your car for at least 90 consecutive days during your policy period, you could be eligible for this discount.
- Young driver discount: Do you have a driver who is under age 21, unmarried and lives with you? If so, you could save on your auto insurance policy.
- Annual payment plan: Look for savings if you pay your annual auto premium in one lump sum.
- College credit: If your college driver is away at school without access to your car, you may be eligible for a discount.
|What type of car insurance pays if your car is damaged by a flood?||Comprehensive coverage||56% got it wrong|
Many drivers also think they have car insurance coverage that isnt actually available. For example:
Does Progressive Coverage Cover Rental Cars
Your personal auto policy with Progressive can cover you while driving a rental car, up to the extent of coverage you have for your own vehicle. For instance, if you have comprehensive coverage on your car, that protection will extend to most rental vehicles.
Additionally, if you have rental car reimbursement on your policy and your car is damaged in a covered accident, Progressive will pay for a rental while your own car is being repaired.
You May Like: How To Get Life Insurance
Car Insurance: Free Auto Insurance Quotes Progressive
Progressive: An Insurance Company You Can Rely Onhttps://www.progressive.comhttps://www.progressive.com
You can file a car insurance claim with Progressive by logging in to your policy, calling 1-800-776-4737, or using the Progressive app. Our claims experts will .
No worries if youre not sure who your company is. Just give us a call at 1-800-776-4737, and well connect you with the right experts from your company who can .
Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-776-4737 include Get Insurance, Make a Claim, Pay Bill, Cancel Policy, Policy .
Progressive Customer Service Contacts · 6300 Wilson Mills Rd Mayfield Village, OH 44143 https://www.progressive.com/ · Contact us page · Primary Contact Geoffrey .
More than 33 million drivers trust Progressive Insurance to insure their vehicles, .
Progressive Leasing: Home Pagehttps://progleasing.comhttps://progleasing.com
The Zebra: Instantly Compare Insurance Quoteshttps://www.thezebra.comhttps://www.thezebra.com
The Insiders View Of Car Insurance Claims
If youre lucky, youll have very little experience with collision repairs. That also means you wont necessarily know if youre getting superior claims service compared to other insurers.
Collision repair professionals have the advantage of dealing with insurers daily and seeing which companies try to cut corners on claims, and which companies have processes that slow down the repair process.
For this reason we incorporated grades of insurance companies from collision repair professionals, supplied by CRASH Network.
Drivers pay their auto insurance premiums every month, yet they only find out how well that insurer will take care of them when they file a claimwhich happens about once a decade for the average driver, says John Yoswick, editor of CRASH Network, which has a weekly newsletter covering the collision repair and auto insurance market segments.
But auto body repair shops see every day which insurance companies prioritize cost-savings by pushing to use the cheapest parts and repair methods, and which insurers take better care of their policyholders by prioritizing repair quality and the use of automaker-recommended repair methods and parts, he says.
This knowledge gives body shops a unique perspective on which insurance companies consistently earn an A when it comes to customer service and a proper repair for their policyholders, and which insurers deserve a C or D, says Yoswick.
Don’t Miss: Harry E. Reed Insurance Agency.
Other Types Of Auto Insurance To Consider
Sometimes getting the best car insurance means adding extra coverage in order to get more protection or guard against unexpected out-of-pocket expenses. Here are some other auto insurance types to consider.
Accident forgiveness. Raising your car insurance rates after you cause an accident is standard operating procedure for car insurance companies. If you get accident forgiveness coverage from your insurer, you can escape a rate increase after your first at-fault accident. Some insurers go a step further and also forgive a moving violation, such as a speeding ticket.
Gap insurance. Do you have a large car loan balance or lease? If your car is totaled, the insurance payout for the vehicle could be much less than your balance. Gap insurance pays the difference.
New car replacement. If youre the unlikely driver who totals your new car, this coverage can help. It will pay to replace your car with a similar new car, rather than compensating you only for the depreciated value of your car. New car replacement coverage rules can vary among insurers for what qualifies as a new car so check the details.
Pay-per-mile insurance. If you drive very little, pay-per-mile auto insurance could be a good bet for you. Part of your premium hinges on exactly how many miles you drive each month. The other part, called the base rate, doesnt change from month to month.
Getting In Touch With Progressive Customer Service On Your Own
If you dont want to deal with customer support right away, you dont have to. Progressive offers a list of frequently asked questions on its website, so you can check that out before contacting customer service. You could find answers you need that way and forget about struggling to get in touch with support agents.
Check out the list below to see some of the questions Progressives FAQ page can answer:
- Is it possible to pay my Progressive bill online?
- How long do I have to add a new car to my insurance policy?
- How can I know whether I chose the right coverage?
- Will my car insurance policy cover other drivers?
- What are the available payment options for a car insurance policy?
- Is it possible to make changes to my car insurance coverage before the renewal date?
- Will my car insurance rate increase during my policy term?
- Will my payment be accepted if I mail it on the due date?
- Is there a way for me to get rates for other auto insurance companies?
- Is there a difference between Progressive’s online rates and rates from an agent?
Progressive offers various customer service contact options. Heres how you can reach the companys customer service agents:
Once Progressive processes your request, they should get back to you through email. This is not the quickest way to get answers since you could be waiting for a response for days, if not weeks.
Also Check: State Farm Mortgage Protection Insurance
More About Travelers Car Insurance
Travelers sells car, boat and yacht insurance . Optional auto insurance add-ons include roadside assistance coverage and rental reimbursement coverage.
For drivers who want to protect a vehicle when its financed or leased, Travelers offers loan/lease gap insurance. If your vehicle is totaled, this coverage can pay your the difference between the actual cash value of the car and the remaining balance of your loan or lease.
What Car Insurance Discounts Should I Look For
Discounts on vehicle safety equipment, such as airbags, are easy to get. Make sure to get a bundling discount by buying from the same company if you need more than one type of insurance policy.
Good driver car insurance discounts are common. If you have a teen or young adult driver, you may be able to get a good student discount. And you may be able to get a small discount for things you would do anyway, like going paperless by receiving insurance bills and policies electronically.
You May Like: Does Your Insurance Go Up If You Get Hit
Can I Make Changes To My Car Insurance Coverage Before The Renewal Date
Yes, and it’s easy to change your policy, too! Log in to your policy anytime to add or remove vehicles or drivers, change addresses, pay bills, and more. Or call us anytime at , and a Progressive insurance representative will assist you. Keep in mind that some changes will affect the price you pay for insurance, so your premium may change.
Progressive Provides $1 Billion To Customers
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, OH, April 8, 2020 Over the last few weeks, the entire country has faced hardship due to COVID-19. Progressive Insurance remains committed to assisting customers and today announced it is providing approximately $1 billion to them as a result of fewer claims that come with less frequent driving.
We understand how difficult and uncertain peoples lives are right now. While auto insurance might not be the most pressing topic on everyones mind, we know that finances could be. For our customers who have trusted us to be there in their times of need, were fulfilling that promise. We want them to know how much we care, said Progressive President and CEO Tricia Griffith. Always guided by our core values, doing the right thing is vitally important to us. We know that by sticking together and taking care of one another during these difficult times, well come through this stronger. We want our current customers to remain our future customers.
In addition to providing these funds, Progressive has worked to assist customers, employees, agents and communities in meaningful ways since the COVID-19 outbreak. Through its Apron Relief Program, a nod to the companys iconic brand apron representing progress and protection, the companys comprehensive efforts have included helping in these four areas:
For more information please visit: www.progressive.com.
Recommended Reading: Home Warranty Vs Home Insurance
How Does Using Drivewise Impact My Data Plan
NOT AVAILABLE IN EVERY STATE
Drivewise is optional. Insurance feature is not available in every state. Subject to terms, conditions and availability. Smartphone and download of Allstate Mobile with activation of Drivewise required. Savings based on driving behavior and may vary by state. No quote or purchase of insurance necessary to participate in Allstate Rewards rewards unavailable in NY. Allstate Rewards points vary based on specific behaviors.
Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Co. & Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Co. & their affiliates: Northbrook, IL. ©2022 Allstate Insurance Co. Allstate New Jersey Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Bridgewater, N J. ©2022 Allstate Insurance Company.
Can I Pay Progressive By Phone
By Phone: In order to make a payment by phone, you can call Progressive’s toll-free automated phone payment system at 1-800-776-4737. The system accepts debit/credit card or checking account payments 24/7. By Mail: You can send a check by mail to PO Box 984105, Los Angeles, CA 90189-4105 or as instructed on your bill.
Recommended Reading: Life Insurance Quotes For Over 50
Are Progressive’s Online Rates The Same As Rates From An Agent
No. Buying directly by quoting online or calling instead of going through an agent could result in different prices for Progressive policies because these areas of our business make independent decisions about the expenses they incur and the prices of their products. When buying through an agent or broker, your rate includes the commission paid to the agent or broker for selling the policy. When you buy directly from Progressive, the rate reflects the cost of building, staffing, and maintaining the sales centers and marketing costs of that aspect of our business.
No matter how you purchase your Progressive car insurance policy, you’ll always receive the benefits and services we offer to all of our customers, including unparalleled 24/7 customer service, claims support, and online service.